High-gloss surface lamination with MDF coating plants
Our coating plants for coating and laminating MDF boards are based on a process developed by ICO System. Our plants coat and laminate films with a thickness of 40 to 250 µm. The material coating weight is approximately 50 to 200 g/m².
Loading and unloading stations are part of a complete high-gloss coating plant. Our handling systems are designed for all common board formats.
For example, a complete plant encompasses:
– Loading station
– Acceleration and alignment of the boards
– Pre-cleaning and main cleaning
– Coating of the film
– Lamination of the film onto the board
– Lamination of a protective film
– Cross-cutting of the boards using a laser
– Removal of and putting down the finished board
Can be used in this area:
+49(0)4131 8918 190